Chilling time depends on the temperature the bottle is starting at, and what temperature it needs to go to. Generally speaking, most bottles reach their ideal serving temperature within 90 minutes.
Articles in this section
- How do I replace my argon?
- Can I use an alternative argon canister with Plum?
- Can I use Plum in my office?
- How do I setup Plum?
- Can I customize the varietal serving temperature?
- Can I remove a bottle before it's fully consumed?
- How long does it take to chill my bottle?
- How long does the argon canister last?
- What wine bottles work with Plum?
- Can I use champagne or sparkling wine with Plum?