When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions shall always be followed to reduce the
risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons. In addition to basic precautions, it is
important you follow the following rules:
• Read all instructions
• To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons, do not immerse power cord,
plugs, or body of machine in water or other liquid
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children
• Unplug from outlet before physically cleaning your Plum. Allow to reach room
temperature before removing or replacing parts, and before cleaning the appliance
• Unplug from outlet if you are not going to use for an extended period of time (i.e.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner
• Do not use extensions cords with this appliance. If the power cord is too short, have a
qualified electrician install an outlet near the appliance.
• Before you throw away your Plum, remove the door to prevent child entrapment
• Do not insert any wine bottle that is outside of Plum’s bottle requirements for size or
closure contained in this manual.
• The use of an accessory attachment not certified by Plum may result in fire, electric
shock, or injury to persons
• Do not use outdoors
• Do not place on or near a stove, oven, or other heat source
• Do not use appliance for other than intended use
• Only for use with still wine. This Plum version does not support sparkling wine, beer, or
• BOTTLES MUST BE PLACED IN PLUM WITH THE NECK OF THE BOTTLE
FACING DOWN AND RESTING IN THE SEALING CUP. PLACING BOTTLES
INCORRECTLY WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE YOUR PLUM.
• For household use only